Public Shooting Ranges
The Wyoming Antelope Club | Pinellas Outdoor Shooting Range operate numerous Public Shooting Ranges that are open to club members and non club members.
Public Shooting Ranges are open Tuesday through Sunday:
We are located at: 3700 126th Ave N, Clearwater, FL 33762
Range phone is: 727-573-3006 (During range hours)
Public Range is dependent on special events
- Please check our range calendar for any special event that may restrict or close the public line
- ALL Firearms must be encased when brought to the public line.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult willing to take responsibility for their actions.
- Please see our public line for a complete set of rules. will you work now
Wyoming Antelope Club-Pinellas Outdoor Shooting Range General Rules & Regulations, January 2023
- No shooting is permitted on any range unless there is a Range Officer present and in control.
- Ear and eye protection are mandatory for anyone on the concrete pad when the line is hot.
- No Shotguns are permitted on the Public Lines
- Persons not firing shall not be on the firing line (except for spotters, coaches and adults supervising minors).
- All persons under the age of 18 require immediate adult supervision at our range. The supervising adult must be within arms length of the shooter and not be shooting in another position. If a minor is firing a rifle or handgun even with immediate adult supervision, it will be the Range Officers final decision as to whether that minor has the experience necessary to fire that firearm. If not, the Range Officer may stop them from shooting. Note: there is no minimum age for shooting at our range.
- The muzzles of all firearms must be pointed in a safe direction at all times and encased while moving from firing position.
- No persons may go forward of the concrete pad/firing line during the period the line is deemed hot.
- Bulk amounts of black powder are not to be brought to the line. Flasks and horns must be filled in the parking lot maximum 1 pound.
- No rapid or uncontrolled fire as judged by the Range Officer.
- Any firearm deemed unsafe to fire by Range Officer shall be encased and removed from the Range.
- Absolutely no alcohol is allowed on the range. This includes any person under the influence of alcohol. (Alcohol is allowed only within the clubhouse.)
- No smoking in front of the yellow, line.
- Any person exhibiting a lack of due care or proficiency will be immediately ordered to cease fire and told to leave the Range.
- No guns are allowed to be put out for sale at any of our ranges.
- No civilian shall wear a holstered handgun (with the exception of specific action pistol events and Uniformed Law Enforcement personnel).
- No human silhouette targets shall be used during club operating hours unless sold by the Club.
- Only one paper target is allowed per frame. (Multiple bullseye targets permissible.)
- Purposeful destruction of frames or facilities will NOT be tolerated. A penalty of $25.00 minimum will be assessed for purposeful destruction of club facilities.
- No exploding targets or tracer ammunition is allowed.
- Shooters may only retrieve their brass.
- Membership $250 First Year
- Membership $200 Annual Renewal
- Members: NO Public Line Fees
- Guests of Members: $10/day (Only 1 visit as a guest)
- General Public: $20/day
- Memberships applications are available at the public range.
- Discounts available for Active Military
- Pistol Range: 6 yards
- Pistol/Rifle Range: 10 yards
- Rifle Range: 25 Yards
- Rifle Range: 50 Yards
- Rifle Range: 100 yards