This is an NRA approved course taught by certified instructors. See Below or Contact us for schedule and details. You will learn:
Basic defensive shooting skills
- Introduction to Defensive Shooting
- The Tueller drill and various Defensive shooting positions
- Firearms and the Law (Presented by an Attorney)
- Strategies for home safety
- Responses to violent confrontation
- Proper use of Cover and Concealment
- How to choose a handgun for self defense
- Training opportunities
Students must bring a handgun suitable for self defense and at least 150 rounds of ammunition.
This is not a basic course, and to benefit from the range exercises the student must show mastery of basic skills and safe gun handling.
We require proof of shooting experience, which can be a course certificate from any NRA pistol course, a current NRA competitive pistol qualification card, or a military DD214 with pistol qualification or completion of our Next Steps Course. At his option, your instructor may also pre-qualify you. Contact the instructor to discuss this option. This is an NRA approved course.
Cost: $100 ( $50.00 to W.A.C. CWP Graduates ..â€¨To register contact:Â OFFSTRAINING@gmail.com