Friday Nights @ 6:00pm (weather permitting)
Texas Star / Spinning Plate Rack / Various Static Knockdown Targets
* Sign in sheet cutoff @ 6:30pm or after the first 30 shooters*
Public line dress code rules apply PLUS you must wear a Baseball style hat.
- LEAD SHOT ONLY 7 1/2 to 9
- BRING AT LEAST 50 ROUNDS OF AMMO
- NO BULLPUP OR SHOTGUN BARRELS UNDER 18.5 INCHES
- FULL SHOULDER BUTTSTOCK REQUIRED
- MAGAZINE-FED PLEASE BRING 2 MAGAZINES
6:15pm Stage setup
6:31pm Safety Brief / Shoot until 8:45 PM (approximate)
Cleanup until complete
CASH ONLY – EXACT CHANGE REQUIRED
Club members: $5.00
Under 17 years old: Free with responsible guardian in attendance
First time visitors begin with static targets in our “Stage 1”
After demonstrating proper shotgun safety, handling, and usage procedures, shooters are then welcome into our moving target stages.
Fun Shoot stages consist of at least 8 targets.
Targets are out to 17 yards (approximate)
Shooters have 40 seconds / 10 rounds maximum to clear their stage.
For more information:
Leroy Wolff @ 727-851-4377 / Email: WACShotgun@gmail.com