Important Holiday Hours:
We will be closing @ 4:30 PM on
BOTH Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve
Sign Up for Member Text Alerts
Receive timely info on your Cell Phone
Simply Text the keyword: ‘Wacmembers‘ to (727) 766-9955
Become an RO – Training Now Available, Learn More Here
Welcome to the Wyoming Antelope Club!
We are the largest Public Shooting Range in Pinellas County hosting many different activities for every age and interest. Browse our website to find a discipline that fits your interest, then come out to see us.
3700 126th Ave N
Clearwater, FL 33762
727-573-3006 (Only answered during range hours)
Dress code is important to safety. Most people do not think much about it before visiting the range but here are a few specifics of dress code at the range.
No low cutÂ collars â€“ Brass is hot and will go into any opening
Closed toe shoes only, no sandals or flip flops
Eye and Ear protection at ALL times
Hats are suggested but not required
No Profanity â€“ We have kids
Public Range Hours
9:00am â€“ 1:00pmÂ Â Tuesdays
9:00am â€“ 1:00pmÂ Â Wednesdays
9:00am â€“ 1:00pmÂ Â Thursdays
9:00am â€“ 8:00pmÂ Fridays
9:00am â€“ 5:00pmÂ Â Saturdays
9:00am â€“ 5:00pmÂ Â Sundays
Public Range is dependent on special events.
Please check our calendar for any special event that may restrict or close the public line
ALL Firearms must be encased when brought to the public line.
Minors must be accompanied by an adult willing to take responsibility for their actions.
Please see our public line for a complete set of rules.
Pistol Range: 6 yards
Pistol/Rifle range: 10 yards
Rifle Range: 25 Yards
Rifle Range: 50 Yards
Rifle Range: 100 yards
- Members: NO Public Line Fees
- Included in Membership fees as of 1/11/19
- Guests of Members: $10/day (Only 1 visit as a guest)
- General Public: $20/day
Public Range Rifle Rules
- All center fire rifles may be loaded to magazine capacity and fired with at least 2 second intervals per shot. The center fire rifles must be fired from the bench as per existing range rules.
- Rim fire rifles may load magazines to capacity.
- All center fire rifles must be fired from the bench; no off-hand shooting.
- Rim fire rifles may be fired from the bench or off-hand. (Exception â€” Bench only on the 100 yard range.)
- Muzzle loader/black powder rifles may be fired from the bench or offÂ hand. (Exception â€” Bench only on the 100 yard range.)
- Spotting Scopes located on thePublic line are for R.O.s only.
Public Range Pistol Rules
- Handguns may load magazines toÂ capacity with at least a 2 secondÂ intervals per shot. All other range rulesÂ apply.
- Pistols chambered for rifle cartridgesÂ shall only be shot from the bench at allÂ positions.
Public Range Shotgun Rules
- SHOTGUNS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PUBLIC LINES
- NO AUTOMATIC FIREARMS OFÂ ANY KIND on Public Lines.
See FrankÂ Gaughen or Joe Zawacki for details aboutÂ using Automatic Firearms.
- Some class 3 firearms and devices mayÂ be fired with proof of license. See rangeÂ officer for details.
- A firearm is considered â€œsafeâ€ ifÂ encased or if unloaded with the magazine removed and action or cylinderÂ open in such a manner as to make itÂ physically impossible to fire.
- Firearms must be brought to theÂ firing line encased and removed onlyÂ when the line is â€œhotâ€.
- All firearms must be fired from theÂ bench on the 100 yard line.
- All firearms must be â€œsafeâ€ and shall notÂ be handled during the periods that theÂ line is called â€œcoldâ€.
- All unattended firearms on the line shallÂ be left â€œsafeâ€ with the actions open,Â magazines out and chambers empty or cylinders open.
- Calibers up to but NOT including 50Â caliber BMG are allowed.
- Firearms â€œgoing automaticâ€ shall beÂ made safe and removed from the range.
- No shooting is permitted on anyÂ range unless there is a Range OfficerÂ present and in control.
- Ear and eye protection are mandatoryÂ for anyone on the concrete pad whenÂ the line is â€œhotâ€.
- Persons not firing shall not be onÂ the firing line (except for spotters,Â coaches and adults supervising minors).
- All persons under the age of 18 requireÂ immediate adult supervision at ourÂ range. The supervising adult must beÂ within armâ€™s length of the shooter andÂ not be shooting in another position. If aÂ minor is firing a rifle or handgun evenÂ with immediate adult supervision, it willÂ be the Range Officerâ€™s final decision asÂ to whether that minor has theÂ experience necessary to fire thatÂ firearm. If not, the Range Officer mayÂ stop them from shooting. Note: there isÂ no minimum age for shooting at our range.
- The muzzles of all firearms must beÂ pointed in a safe direction at all times andÂ encased while moving from firingÂ position.
- No persons may go forward of the concrete pad/firing line during the period the line is deemed â€˜hotâ€™.
- Bulk amounts of black powder are not to beÂ brought to the line. Flasks and horns must beÂ filled in the parking lot maximum 1 pound.
- No rapid or uncontrolled fire as judgedÂ by the Range Officer.
- Any firearm deemed â€œunsafe to fireâ€ byÂ Range Officer shall be encased andÂ removed from the Range.
- Absolutely no alcohol is allowed on theÂ range. This includes any person under theÂ influence of alcohol. (Alcohol is allowedÂ only within the clubhouse.)
- No smoking in front of the yellow, line.
- Any person exhibiting a lack of due care orÂ proficiency will be immediately ordered toÂ cease fire and told to leave the Range.
- No guns are allowed to be put out forÂ sale at any of our ranges.
- No civilian shall wear a holsteredÂ handgun (with the exception of specificÂ action pistol events and uniformed lawÂ enforcement).
- No human silhouette targets shall beÂ used during club operating hours unlessÂ sold by the Club.
- Only one paper target is allowed perÂ frame. (Multiple bullâ€™s eye targetÂ permissible.)
- Purposeful destruction of frames orÂ facilities will NOT be tolerated. A penalty ofÂ $25.00 minimum will be assessed for purposeful destruction of club facilities.
- No exploding targets or tracerÂ ammunition is allowed.
- Shooters may only retrieve their brass.
Memberships are available to our club.
Applications are available at the public range.
Current Rates areÂ
$250 First Year
$200 Annual Renewal
Discounts available for Active Military